General Inquiries & Appointments
Integrity Senior Services is a growing organization currently serving Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Queens. Our agency seeks licensed psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, and clinical nurse specialists with experience working with the elderly and disabled. We operate on a fee-for-service basis with open and flexible hours. Salary is determined on a sessional basis, depending on the number of patients seen and hours worked.
To apply for a position, please email us at email@example.com and include a letter of introduction in the body of the email and your resume as an attachment.
Or mail a letter of introduction and your resume to:
Integrity Senior Services
2381 Hylan Blvd. Suite 13A
Staten Island, NY 10306
As of 7/4/2012, ISS is searching for a part-time Clinical Director.
The Clinical Director will have administrative responsibilities in addition to the coordination, supervision, and provision of social work and clinical services:
- Monitor and oversee the assignment of caseloads and referrals
- Provide clinical supervision to staff
- Perform the role of Patient Advocate to investigate and resolve client concerns
- Documentation related to screening and intake of clients
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Conduct marketing and outreach; identify and cultivate relationships with key agencies across Staten Island
- Report to: President/CEO
Experience and Educational Background:
- Master’s degree in social work from an accredited school
- Current New York State certification/licensure as an LCSW
- Knowledge of issues affecting older adults and disabled persons
- 3-5 years of demonstrated administrative experience
- At least two years of direct clinical service and one year in leadership role in outpatient clinic or director of community mental health service
- A thorough understanding of medical insurance
- Must have valid and unrestricted driver’s license and proof of liability insurance
Skills and Competencies:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (or its equivalent), the ability to conduct internet research, and a fluency with social networking media
- Ability to seek input and meet expectations
- Can recognize strategic opportunities to enhance Agency success
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter stating the position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.